IF YOU ARE A "BELIEVER," THIS IS THE MOTORCYCLE FOR YOU (SEE DETAILS):
#1 OF 1 "El Rey De Reyes" a.k.a. "The King of Kings" a.k.a. "Jesus Crist"
When Harley Davidson launched "El Diablo" a.k.a. "The Devil," I decided to build a Jesus Christ themed motorcycle that was a whole lot cooler than the Devil themed bike. As a motorcyclist and a Christian, I (Ed Maulbeck) was offended when I saw the Harley-Davidson launch video by an H-D Executive (Brad Richards) referring to the "Devil's Horns and Tail" incorporated into the "El Diablo" Harley-Davidson Tank Logo as "Easter Eggs" (Yes, they actually did....)
Custom Features Included in the Sale Price ($29,999)
- Custom two-tone fade-in paint/hand lettered/hand pinstriped/custom airbrushed/24K gold Leaf... Signed "#1 of 1" by "Lucky Strike Designs" of Williamsburg, VA
- Gold on chrome powder coated rims and several trim items throughout the motorcycle... by "Precision Powder Coating" of Virginia Beach, VA
- Handcrafted brushed Stainless Steel 2-into-1 Performance Exhaust... by "FAB 28" of Pittsburg, CA
- Indian Motorcycle Stage I and Stage II Performance Packages
- Indian Motorcycle Sport Chief Moto 10" Handlebar Risers/Riser Installation Kit
- Indian Motorcycle Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) integrated with Indian Motorcycle Ride Command 2.0
- Installed Guardian Bell donated by our local Veterans "For God and Country"
Finally, when you ride this "Jesus Christ" themed motorcycle you will be happy to know it was blessed by:
- Two local Pastors
- One local Associate Pastor
- A local Roman Catholic Priest (Father Dan Beaman, my Priest)